


.jpg)
Pictures on the left are starting and pictures on the right are results overall I am unhappy I was expecting more I really don't see much difference in the begining my weight fluctuated between 160-165 pds now my weight fluctuates between 165-170 this morning weigh in was 169 total of 5 pds gained measurements b4 38,29,39 thigh 21 now 37, 29,37, thigh 21 lost 3inches overall I am going back to running on my days home I will still do weight exercise from p90x it did tone up my arms and ab ripper is helping abs I just wish with all the killing myself I could've lost more.
You look great!!! I think the P90X is something that needs to be followed religiously, along with the diet that comes with it. I'm not sure if you did that or not, but I know that it's a hard program. I do know that the nutrition with it is probably a big part of it, as you are really, really pushing your body. If you weigh more, I'd say that is from gaining muscle!! But I totally get how all the hard work and you feel like this is all???
ReplyDeleteI have been there myself. I have been trying to get healthier and my body keeps fighting me.. I'm so tired of all the doctors!! I'm off tomorrow, I'll be back!!
I followed there workout and stayed on ww I looked at there diet and it actually wanted me to eat more which I just figured works into my cheat day...Listen, I know I could lose the extra that I want...by giving up my cheats but, that to me is not life. I have lost 60-65pds I now where between a sz 6 and sz 8 I am the thinnest and healthiest I have ever been I am going to try to just maintain and be happy
ReplyDeleteI just really have to stop being so hard on myself and just try to enjoy what I have acheived all I have to do is go look at old pics
ReplyDeleteactually, I figured that with all the work outs, you probably needed to eat more.. and NOT give up your cheats...(hell no!!) HAHAHAHA I meant like more protein..fruits and veggies... I've had my bodybugg for 2 weeks and it's a eye opener on what my body does!!! I agree with you though... you should enjoy what you have accomplished!! It's fantastic!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Girlie!!! How are you??? I'm home sick today.. ate something and have been icky!! What's going on. drop me a line when you have a chance! Lisa
ReplyDelete