so many things going on.. I hope to do a post soon..but I did get the bodybugg... amazing little gadget!! I am keeping a deficit with my calories, since I got it.. so I hope to see a weight loss on Sunday, when I weigh in! can';t wait to see how you look on your next set of pics!
Hey!!! I wondered what happened to you...
ReplyDeleteStill here got alittle behind on workouts almost done
ReplyDeleteso many things going on.. I hope to do a post soon..but I did get the bodybugg... amazing little gadget!! I am keeping a deficit with my calories, since I got it.. so I hope to see a weight loss on Sunday, when I weigh in! can';t wait to see how you look on your next set of pics!
ReplyDeleteOH!! here's a in depth review of the bodybugg... if you want to read about it.
ReplyDeletehttp://chalenejohnson.blogspot.com/
thanks for the link I will definetly look into body bugg well results are posted let me know what u think thanks vicky
ReplyDelete